Some "ROMS" Dont load why ???

Sep 30, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Hi there , i wanna know , why i try to load some Backup games , directly from "HDD" , the emulator PCSX-R , show me a Dialog .

With a message : "CD ROM Failed : The CD does not appear to be a valid Playstation CD "

What is needed to be a "Valid Playstation CD" ??? for this emulator. with ePSXe 1.6.0 , the games Load and with "pSX v1.13"
But with "PCSX-R" (lastest SVN) , appear this error.

Try with "cue" file :

inukaze@Inukaze:~$ pcsxr
 * Running PCSXR Version 1.9.93 (Sep 26 2011).
 * Loading memory card /media/hibrido/Dropbox/Public/Inukaze/Partidas/memcards/0000096 - Wacky Races.mcr
 * Loading memory card /media/hibrido/Dropbox/Public/Inukaze/Partidas/memcards/0000097 - Wacky Races.mcr
 * Debugger started.
Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to retrieve property `GtkTreeView::odd-row-color' of type `GdkColor' from rc file value "((GString*) 0x8b4b600)" of type `GString'
 * Plugins loaded.
 * Loaded CD Image: /media/stryder/Juegos/ROMS/PlayStation 1/Wacky Races.cue[+cue].
 * Track 01 (AUDIO) - Start 00:02:00, Length 00:00:00
 * Debugger stopped.

Try with "bin" file ( i rename the extension to ps1) :

inukaze@Inukaze:~$ pcsxr
 * Running PCSXR Version 1.9.93 (Sep 26 2011).
 * Loading memory card /media/hibrido/Dropbox/Public/Inukaze/Partidas/memcards/0000096 - Wacky Races.mcr
 * Loading memory card /media/hibrido/Dropbox/Public/Inukaze/Partidas/memcards/0000097 - Wacky Races.mcr
 * Debugger started.
Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to retrieve property `GtkTreeView::odd-row-color' of type `GdkColor' from rc file value "((GString*) 0x96f2000)" of type `GString'
 * Plugins loaded.
 * Loaded CD Image: /media/stryder/Juegos/ROMS/PlayStation 1/Wacky Races.ps1[+cue].
 * Track 01 (AUDIO) - Start 00:02:00, Length 41:46:18
 * Debugger stopped.

Some idea to fix it , and load the game ???