OSX i-key Speedup?

Jan 9 at 2:34 AM
I posted this a while ago in "Issues," and I figured I might as well give it a shot here too. Basically, I'm using PCSX-R 1.9.93 for OS X. I'm having this issue where whenever I press the i-key, the game speeds up to 2 or 3 times its speed, as if I had it set as a hotkey to fast forward.

From what I've found, there's no speedup option in PCSXR (at least the OS X version), and despite all the digging I've done in PCSXR preferences, I can't find any sort of throttle hotkey.

The i-key still completes the desired controller function, but it also causes undesired speedup. I press it again, it executes the controller function again, and it also slows down the game to normal speed.

Does anyone know if there are any sort of settings to turn this off? I definitely didn't set it this way, and I find it strange that it would come with an automatic throttle key with no way to turn it off. Any fixes (that don't involve me having to build it with the source code)?

Jan 18 at 5:44 PM
Wow, it must be tough playing PSX games using the keyboard only. USB Playstation style gamepads are as cheap as chips you know or you can even buy a PSX USB adapter for your original controller. :)
Apr 1 at 8:35 PM
Baconstrip37: this is fixed in SVN.