Timestamps Are Off For the Zip Archive Source Downloads...

Dec 23, 2015 at 4:19 AM
Edited Dec 23, 2015 at 10:11 AM
If I go to these links on the website;

Source Code > History >

Click on a Revision number, then in the upper right click on 'Download', it will download a zip for that revision;

etc., etc....

In Linux and Windows, I've downloaded around 3-4 zip archives and everyone of them had incorrect TIMESTAMPS for the Modified times...

97809 says it was commited on the website with a date of Sept 25 2015, but if I download it today, I get a timestamp of Dec 21 2015, this is not correct for a Modified Time Stamp, it should reflect the date these files were created, around Sept 25th...

I will also get timestamps marked in the future I've seen on some of the archives.

It appears as though the server you have your archives on is messing up the timestamps, or someone has been playing with them.

Correct Source Commits should reflect Dates Correctly.
Dec 24, 2015 at 2:46 AM
Ok I made a mistake, it appears as though some archives will change the modify timestamps when opening them, but I've been told you can also preserve it.

What's more disturbing is that the Modify and Access timestamps for pcsxr-97809.zip show for 2015-12-21 16:13:24 now this I'd like to understand when the commit was made for Sept 2015? Can anyone explain this?