Memory Card problems

Aug 27, 2013 at 5:46 AM
Hey Guys,

I just downloaded the new version and the game I'm trying to play isn't recognizing the old memory card files. The files show up when I check the memory card in preferences but not when I try to continue my game. Any suggestions? I'm on a Mac
Aug 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM
You may have to copy the memory card files from your old "PCSX" folder to the new one.
Aug 27, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I did, hence why they show up in when I check the PCSX-R preferences but they don't show up when I want to continue my game.
Aug 27, 2013 at 6:14 PM
PCSX-R generates new memory card files in a new folder. I copied my memory card files over from the old folder and overwrote the new files and my saves loaded up properly. If you've already performed this step then you can disregard.
Aug 28, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Working! Thanks man!
Sep 22, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I"m just starting to use this emulator. I haven't used the pcsx before...i downloaded and unziped into a folder location of my choice and tried to start a game and i get a box that says memory card failed to load. I'm hoping someone can help me Please

should i format one of them?
Sep 23, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Hello uqor,

Try using the psx bios.
Sep 25, 2013 at 4:34 AM
actually what i did was i was double clicking on it which i think defaults attempting to use it as an executable which it isn't so i've been starting up the emulator going under file open .iso and playing it that way and it starts up just fine. altho i will have to go back and reread the post about someone having trouble saving legend of dragoon cuz i have that same issue and see what the solution is/was