Bugs Mission Impossible,Vigilante 8 & Crash Team Racing Pcsxr 82923

Feb 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Hi everyone !

It's impossible to lauch Mission Impossible : the game,even if patched,stop when u start the first mission (black screen still displayed)

Vigilante 8 has the same graphic error bug : some glitches display-error are displayed during game (to have a good sight of them,lauch the game with Chassey Blues at the ski station,colorado)

Crash Team Racing : the game crashes when u enter the first arena
Developer
Mar 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Crash team Racing doesn't boot with HLE BIOS (Int or dynarec).

Can you describe more thoroughly "the first arena crash" ?
Coordinator
Mar 3, 2013 at 6:22 AM
CTR 100% playable with real BIOS.
Coordinator
Mar 3, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Vigilante 8 have graphics glitches (mdec/gpu/dma timing).
Coordinator
Mar 3, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Mission - Impossible (USA) (En,Fr,Es) is playable.
Mar 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Hello ckain
I took the Ski-Station arena for example coz this is where the bug is clearly visible (but he still is on others arenas also).
As I said,start a quest play with Chasey Blue in this arena.Drive ahead and,few seconds after,graphic-level errors will appear and stay all the game long.
Does Pcsxr has a key for take a pic ? If yes,tell me which key and I'll take a pic of these bug if u don't find it.
Best regards
Mar 5, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Hi edgbla
I'll try to find and doownload this version
thks a lot

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 7:27 AM, edgbla <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Mission - Impossible (USA) (En,Fr,Es) is playable.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (pcsxr@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email pcsxr@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Mar 5, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I tried to use C.T.R SCES 02105 (ECD and NoECD) with scph1001,1002,7502...the game crash during the loading of 'crash cove',the first arena on the map u can entering.
When u start an adventure mode,u are on the map.Drive ahead right to the crash cove (the arena is lightened) en enter in.The game start to load the arena but pcsxr crashes few seconds later
Best regards
On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 9:20 PM, ckain <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Crash team Racing doesn't boot with HLE BIOS (Int or dynarec).

Can you describe more thoroughly "the first arena crash" ?

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (pcsxr@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email pcsxr@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Mar 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM
CTR - Crash Team Racing (USA)
I finished this game a week ago, it is 100% working.
Use last version of emulator from svn, don't use HLE bios.
Mar 5, 2013 at 1:30 PM

The USA version of CTR works,µI agree but I'm french and I use the SCES version of C.T.R. and this lone doesn't work !
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:38 PM, edgbla <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

CTR - Crash Team Racing (USA)
I finished this game a week ago, it is 100% working.
Use last version of emulator from svn, don't use HLE bios.