Increase Game Speed

Dec 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Currently running PCSX-Reloaded on Mac OS X 10.7.4. I wanted to increase FPS while playing Legend of Dragoon. I have tried almost everything. Any suggestions?

Dec 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Edited Dec 11, 2012 at 12:37 PM

You mean temporarily increase the game speed, or to manually set the FPS limit higher (or remove it)? When I say temporarily, I mean with something like a fast-forward button or similar.

Edit: I've had a look around, and the problem is the input plugin cannot communicate with the graphics plugin (i.e. it has no way of telling the GPU that it shouldn't limit the frame rate). PeopsSoftGpu actually already has code in for this, but the way the OSX app is set up, it doesn't track input events, so it can't be used (at the moment). 

I've started work on a patch to setup hotkeys, which would be handled when the EmuThread is running. At the moment I have most of the stuff done, but the way I'm handling notification events isn't exactly how I'd like it, so we'll see. This would be only for the OSX version though, and I've only tested it with the PeopsSoftGpu plugin thus far.