Dec 10, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Edited Dec 11, 2011 at 7:47 AM
I'm trying to compile pcsxr for OpenElec, a htpc multimedia xbmc based linux distribution. It is a very slimlined distribution of linux, optimized for xbmc.
I have been able to build pcsxr, I compiled depencies and all seems fine (x86 architecture)
When I launch pcsx, with only the -nogui parameter, I able to see the PSX bios screen, no problem at all.
But every time I try to launch a game (via ISO) -cdfile parameter, pcsx crash :
pcsx.bin -nogui -cdfile /storage/emulators/pcsx/roms/xxxxxxxxx.img
* Running PCSX Version 1.9 (Dec 10 2011).
* Loading memory card /storage/.pcsx/memcards/card1.mcd
* Loading memory card /storage/.pcsx/memcards/card2.mcd
* Plugins loaded.
* Loaded CD Image: /storage/emulators/mame/roms/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.img[+cue][+sub].
* Track 01 (DATA) - Start 00:02:00, Length 68:03:03RGB not found. Using YUV.
* CD-ROM Label: SLES_xxxxxx
* CD-ROM ID: SLESxxxxxx
When I make a dmesg I only see this message :
[ 7216.760731] pcsx.bin general protection ip:805f8f3 sp:bfb035ac error:0 in pcsx.bin[8048000+93000]
From here I don't know how to find the problem.
Any help ?