Pcsxr & Pete Plugin

May 18, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Edited May 19, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Hi there , well , look , now im under ArchLinux 64 Bits , and , i compiled the pcsx-r full normally , but i wanna know if its possible , edit the source to

1 - pcsx run inside a simple folder

Let me explain a few of this , i want , the pcsxr emulator just look inside , where is the binari file for example :

/home/my_user/pcsx
/home/my_user/pcsx/pcsx32.bin (32 Bits version)
/home/my_user/pcsx/pcsx64.bin (64 Bits version)
/home/my_user/pcsx/libs32 - 32 Bits plugins
/home/my_user/pcsx/libs64 - 64 Bits plugins

Basiclly , if you question me why the "32 Bits Version" that is because the "Pete GL2 Plugin" just work with emulators of 32 Bits , and with the native "pcsx-r" of 64 Bits dont work . and i prefer save the memory cards , states , screenshots , movies , in the same folder where i have the emulator. and i prefer have the two versions :D for specific games troubles :D ( Like Valkyrie Profile XD )

2 - Or someone can explain me how i can compile under my 64 Bits System , to Compile the 32 Bits version ??? . to replace the native of 64 Bits. just for test , the Pete Plugin GL2

Because i cant play Valkyrie Profile , with the natives PLugin , during Battle , i cant see the buttons and the animations Stop , and when Press start , to "Concentrate" , i just see glitches in the screen. with the XDriver & OpenGL Natives 64 Bits Plugins. Because of that i need to test with native GL2.

3 - I just Find this "Issues" with 2 Games for Now

a ) Megaman 8 - Movies dont works with pcsxr

b ) Valkyrie Profile - Battle dont work well :( 

May 19, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Okey look , i used the "pcsx" of 32 Bits with Pete XGL2 Plugin , and use a spefics configurations options , but , the plugin dont works well with "pcsx" , its the same , with the natives version of OpenGL and XDriver Video of 64 Bits Pcsx Native Version.

I download another emulator ( epsxe ) and plugins , and all , i configure , exactly like pcsx 32 Bits , and the game Valkyrie Profile , works nice under Linux .