Coremidi.frameworks Problems on mac

Jan 13, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Hi, I have problems with the coremidi frameworks when I launch Pcsx-reloaded windows on my Mac. I've installed it with Wine and it's running with X11.

It used to work fine but recently I've noticed that the Coremidi frameworks crashed everytime I launch Pcsx-r.

I've also installed Pcsx reloaded on my mac and I've checked the 32 bits option, it seems to be better now, but I don't have this option on Pcsx-reloaded-windows.

I presume it is because of the last updates of Mac Os X...

Is there a way to fix my problem please? because I like Pcsx r, but I love the graphics on Pcsx reloaded windows...

Feb 17, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Run the Mac version.  It's more optimized for the OS.  Also, there is an experimental plug-in for OpenGL floating around here.

Feb 18, 2011 at 1:30 PM
Edited Feb 18, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Thanks for the OpenGL port!  Are we able to set any more options than the past plugin?  I've built and run the latest SVN, but I only see the video options from the previous plugin (dithering, hacks, FPS counter, etc.).  I see all kinds of options in NetSfPeopsOpenGLPluginConfigController.m, though.

Feb 18, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Thanks! Can you tell me where I can find the plug in for OpenGl? and how do I install on Pcsx please? (sorry, I'm not that newb...)

Feb 18, 2011 at 3:58 PM

The plugin is included in the latest SVN version of PCSX-Reloaded.  I also compile the latest builds and post them at if you're uncomfortable building from source.

Feb 21, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Thanks! I will try the latest version of PCSX Reloaded tonight!