Best PSX emulator, not with best plug-ins ?

Aug 22, 2010 at 2:17 PM
Edited Aug 22, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Hello !

Actually, PCSX-Reloaded is the best PSX emulator ever seen. But his default plug-ins are not.
Why don't you contribute & include to existent and beat plug-ins ? (Like Pete's Plug-ins for graphics, or SaPu's plugin for CD)

Some interesting plugins adresses :
Pete's plug-ins : &
SaPu's CD plug-in :
TwinPad plug-in :

Thanks for your work.

Aug 23, 2010 at 7:45 AM
Edited Aug 23, 2010 at 7:46 AM

not sure what you mean but peops soft/opengl plugins and sapu cdr plugin are already included with the windows package.

I cannot include pete opengl2 or spuEternal plugins as I'm not able to contact and get permission from the respective authors.

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:01 PM

How do i install the P.E.Op.S./Pete's MesaGL PSX plugin for Linux?

It as these files:

What do i do with them to show up in the emu interface?

Thank you :)

Dec 4, 2010 at 2:16 AM
Edited Dec 4, 2010 at 2:17 AM

in your home folder there should be a hidden folder named .pcsx, you simply put those files in the folder named plugins within that folder

Dec 11, 2010 at 1:30 AM

I forgot to mention i'm adressing the linux version. In windows it's much more obvious.

I'm in ubuntu 10.10 64bit and it's far more different. I'm new on it ^^

I have the folders home/user/.pcsx and /usr/lib/games/psemu/ with the emulator's files. I tried to mimic the default files places but without success of making them appear in the plugins interface.

What should i do? It definitively make graphics better and they're free, from pete's plugins site. Hope someone can help, it wouldn't be just for me, but for many who use linux version. Thanks

Dec 12, 2010 at 6:37 AM

I just came by to say thanks for adding the openGL driver to the .deb package in 64bit for linux

Now it's complete :D

graphics look awesome! Congratulations and thanks for caring!